Author: Arogya Yoga School
The most common reason behind constipation, gas and other tummy troubles has got to do with our unhealthy, fast-paced lifestyle.
People usually eat more during winters. Anyway, who can refuse hot food in winter? Even big fitness gurus surrender in front of the aroma of carrot pudding. But no one wants to mention the problems that followed.
After eating fun and spicy, tasty food, there is often a problem of gas formation throughout the day. When gas is formed, the gas has to be passed after a while. This is the reason, it often becomes very inconvenient in public places.
By the way, the formation of gas causes many problems. These include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, feeling full, frequent bowel movements, etc. In some cases, it also causes headaches.
India is a country of food lovers. The people here believe in having a great meal. In such a situation, problems like gas and constipation are common in India. But, in ancient times people did not have such modern medical facilities. Then people used to adopt yoga and home remedies to overcome these problems.
The great yoga gurus of India have also created many yoga asanas to overcome the problem of gas after eating. These yoga asanas not only help in relieving gas but also constipation and other stomach-related problems. If you are interested you can join Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with Under the Best Yoga Guru in India.
In this article, we will give you information about 3 yoga asanas that give relief from the problem of gas in the stomach. Regular practice of these yoga asanas will not only improve your Digestion system but will also relieve the gas problem. More About Yoga Pose and asana For Digestion system And Yoga For constipation 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is best for you
Yoga can help ease the pain and discomfort of such digestive troubles.
Bitilasana Cow Pose
With regular practice, Bitilasan gives excellent massage to the internal organs of the abdomen. It helps a lot in improving digestion and regulating metabolism. Even if you have been troubled by the problem of constipation and gas for a long time, then this asana can help you a lot.
Apart from digestion, Cobra Pose improves the flexibility of the spine. It improves prana in the body and bends the spine. This asana has the properties to relieve tension in the lower back, middle back, neck, and shoulders.
Bitilasan strengthens the core muscles by giving maximum tension. It helps to strengthen the hands, shoulders, and wrists.
Method of doing Cow Pose:
• Laying a yoga mat on the floor, sit down with both your knees bent.
• To do this asana, you can also sit in the posture of Vajrasana.
• Now place both your hands on the floor forward.
• Putting a little weight on both hands, raise your hips.
• Straighten the thighs up and make a 90-degree angle at the knees of the feet.
• Your chest will be parallel to the floor and you will look like a cow.
• Now take a long breath and tilt your head back.
• Push your navel from bottom to top.
• Simultaneously, raise the tailbone (the lower part of the spine).
• Now while exhaling, tilt your head down.
• Try to touch the chin of your mouth to your chest.
• Look at the distance between your knees in this position.
• Keep in mind that your hands should not bend in this posture.
• Keep your breath long and deep.
• Turn your head back and repeat the process.
• You repeat this action 10-20 times.
Pawanmuktasana For Constipation
Pawanmuktasana, asana helps in expelling unnecessary gas from the digestive tract of the stomach. That’s why it is called the Wind Releasing Pose in English. Pawanmuktasana is an excellent asana, which is considered very important for good digestion.
Method of doing Pawanmuktasana:
• Lie down on the yoga mat in Shavasana on your stomach.
• Bend the left knee and bring it near the stomach.
• While exhaling, clasp the fingers of both hands together.
• Keep the fingers under the knees.
• Now try to touch the chest with the left knee.
• Raise the head off the ground and try to touch the knee with the nose.
• After touching the nose with the knees, stay in this posture for 10 to 30 seconds.
• Exhale slowly and return to normal.
• Now do the same process with the right leg.
• Repeat this pose 3 to 5 times in one yoga session.
Cobra pose Bhujangasana is most beneficial for constipation and gas, You can practice cobra pose every days
How can Perform Bhujangasana:
• Rest on a flat surface your stomach and toes indicate
place the palms flat surface next to shoulders.
• Engage your Legs and abdominal Muscles
• Raise your head slightly and gently tilt the neck back
• Press the palms on the ground, gently raise the shoulders and upper body hold several breaths
• Release lower body and lower back to ground
• Legs Up with support of Wall.