Secret Specifications to look for in a Gaming System
Gamers are always skeptical when it comes to PC purchase, in this article we will view some undercover specifications to look out for before purchasing a gaming laptop.
But before we proceed, lets define a Gaming Laptop.
A gaming laptop actually doesn’t mess with portability and playability, its a PC that gives it’s user maximum performance for high end graphics jobs which include gaming, programming, coding and graphics designs.
A good gaming laptop give zero lagging during any performance.
The combination of a good battery life, good performance, rugged structure, portability and playability defines a good laptop.
Now let’s go to the business of today.
Specifications of A Good Gaming Laptop
When we say Specification, we mean those sets of requirements to be fulfilled by the laptop to confirm it as a Gaming PC.
- High Processor(CPU) : A good gaming laptop must have high processor for smooth user transitions. Currently a good laptop able to withstand 2021’s high graphic demand should have a generation above 6 and a core above 5. For example, 10th Gen Intel Core i7 with 2.5hz above. Gamers always go for the best, so lets go on.
- Increased Random Access Memory(RAM) : Ram is very important in gaming because it helps the laptop process activities. So when harnessing a high graphics software your Ram helps to keep the process running smoothly and optimally. A good gaming laptop 2021 should have a RAM above 8gb(gigabyte).
- Dedicated video memory: If you neglect this, you will later cry later, please never joke with dedicated video memory at all. It is the particular size of Ram the system sets apart for high graphics softwares, so if your laptop has no dedicated memory, it starts lagging and over heating.Let me shock you, a laptop with 32gb Ram and no dedicated memory will not play GTA5 smoothly, that’s how important this is.A good gaming laptop 2021 should have a dedicated video memory(any graphics card) of 4gb and above.
- Powerful Graphics Card: Graphics is about display and display performance. Technically 3 amazing graphics card are out there; Intel, Nvidia and AMD. I will tell you that all graphics card are amazing and powerful but i Prefer Nvidia graphics and AMD graphics card.
- Solid state drive (SSD) preferable : This is a type of harddrive unlike the normal HDD type, it performs systems operation faster and much better than the normal HDD, so gamers go for this although, it’s costlier than HDD but its worth the price hack. A hard drive space of 500gb above is preferable.
- A good Heat escape system: Gaming laptops dissipates more heat than other laptops, so make sure the laptop has a good cooling pathway and good heat exhaust ways. Heat escape systems are visible so lookout for them.
- Sleek and Rugged appearance: Olden days gaming laptops are known for their bulky nature, so lookout for a sleeker and less weight laptop. Modern gaming laptops are so rugged in look and weigh less.
- Good Gaming Keyboard Compartment: I debated with someone about this, where I said that real gamers prefer keyboard gaming to gamepad gaming. However whatever you choose, your keyboard should have light enabled and good key separation for intense gaming.
- Better Battery Life: If possible search for a good battery life PC, although we don’t game with DC as gamers but for other things choose a good battery life laptop.
- Better Price factor: Obviously, gaming laptops are costly but I have seen good gaming laptops with friendly prices, so check out other sources, sites, models etc. Don’t think that bigger price gives birth to Good gaming life, No, make your bias.
The above specifications is to acquaint you with the things to look out for when purchasing a good Gaming laptop, our next article will be on the easier methods to check for specifications on all Laptops, so stay glued to our rich contents.