Android hard Reset
Kudos to our android device manufacturers for giving us solutions to 90% of all the problems we can encounter on our devices.
It was thoughtful to drop the reset settings option on the settings of our device.
A lot of people don’t know that a little reset can solve their current problems.
Some think that it is only system flash or reset that can solve a problem, that’s not true.
In this rich article, we would see some benefits of Hard reset on our android devices.
Benefits of Android hard Reset
Hard resetting your device is like taking it back to the previous way it was when you first purchased it, the little reset can solve the following problems.
- Hanging problems: When your device gets stuck on a regular, it can be solved by resetting it, because when you first purchased it, It wasn’t hanging or malfunctioning.
- Unfortunately so so has stopped glitch: Very funny issue our users encounter, this happens due to a wrong setting you did, because you force stopped or disabled an app, so it’s got this glitch and so on. Resetting your device would fix this ASAP.
- Slow OS performance: Remember how fast your phone was at first usage, and see how dull it is now during navigation. Resetting it can send it back to it’s original performing mode.
- Wifi or Bluetooth problems: You might have encountered wifi or bluetooth problems before, when any of them fails to switch on or off. That glitch can be fixed by Resetting your android device.
- You don’t have enough space notification: This is just a notification that you have used all your space left, but it turns to a glitch when you have deleted a lot of things but you still get that awkward notification. No problems, you can fix that by resetting your device.
we have so many problems we can fix with the hard reset option, but these are the major ones our users are having in the android world.
Our next content will be on how to reset your android device.
Remain glued and expect rich contents.